Taper : Kagee1
Rig : CA14(cards) > CA9200 > Edirol RO9HR > Adobe audtion(levels etc) > tlh > flac
Length : 150.23
02. Gone at last
03. Dazzling Blue
04. 50 ways to leave your lover
06. Mother & Child Reunion
07. That was your mother
08. Hearts & Bones>Mystery Train>Wheels
09. Slip Slidin' Away
10. The Obvious Child
11. Homeless (Ladysmith Black Mambazo)
12. Hello My Baby (Ladysmith Black Mambazo)
13. Nomathemba (Ladysmith Black Mambazo)
14. Graceland Band Intros
15. Diamonds on the soles of her shoes
16. I Know What I Know
17. The Boy in The Bubble
18. Crazy Love Vol II
19. African Sunset (Thandiswa Mazwai)
20. Intro to Under African Skies (Thandiswa Mazwai)
21. Under African Skies
24. You Can Call Me Al
25. Encore Break
26. The Sound of Silence
27. The Boxer
28. Late in the Evening
29. Band Intros
30. You Can Call Me Al
31. Encore Break
32. Still Crazy After all these years.
Paul Simon - Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes - Dublin 12th July 2012 [Kagee1]
I was really looking forward to this show - 25 years since Graceland was released and a chance to see the album performed in Dublin.
I managed to score free tickets but they weren't in the best postion for taping. I was in 2 minds as to whether I'd tape or not but decided to bring my gear anyway.
I was directly in front of the left side stack but a fair distance from it.
That said this one turned out OK - crowd around me was civil enough. Only drawback is the clapping along to songs can overwhelm the music at times - listen to You can Call me Al and you'll know what I mean.